sábado, 7 de novembro de 2009

De Pop e Rock, Toda Música Tem um Toque

Gabba gabba hey
Hey mamma, said the way you move, gonna make you
Are my sunshine, my only
Yooou can make all this world seems right
About now, the funk soul
Man, I'm a soul man,
I'm feeling like a woman
No cry, nooo, woman no cry
Me a river, cry me a river
Rolling, rolling, rolling down the
Watchtower, princes kept the view, while all
My loving, I will send to you
Shook me all night long
Way to the top, if you wanna
Rock! I Wanna Rock
You like a hurricane, here I
Like it, Ahan ahan, that's the way
Talk this way, walk this
Love? That I'm feeling? Is this the love
Only love, can bring back your love someday
We'll know if love can move a mountain, someday we'll know
It's only Rock'n'Roll, but I like it. ;D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Regras dos comentários para melhor organização do blog:

- Comente de acordo com o tema do post.
- Sem ofensas nos comentários.
- Manifestações (tanto a favor quanto contra) são bem vindas.
- Siga a regra da ABNT nos comentários. (Brincadeira =D)